Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Magnum Launch's the perfect blend of Chocolate and Coffee

Chocolate is the treat that everyone loves in one form or the other, there are a lot people like me that love chocolate in all forms and shapes. I love chocolate so much that I (shamefully to say) have actually taken chocolate from my nephew and niece also. It is the only thing in the world that I go to the extent of doing everyone just to get it. Chocolate for me is the gateway to my stomach (Heart). If, I offer chocolate to you, then you better take it before I realise what I offered you. Chocolate has been my life (no one can take its place) and this treat of my life is always close to me in my tummy or in my pockets.

Coffee is something that has been a part of my life from a very young age, I would have started drinking coffee at the age of 6 or so. Coffee is an important ingredient in my life, it was the only time that all my family members bond with. This bonding gradually moved with others also. Coffee is a ideal drink for me to bond with someone.

That was chocolate and coffee on a general context. You do know that a true chocolate lover love's chocolate in everything, as for us it always blends with everything that I eat (mostly). The combination of chocolate and coffee has been in the market for along time, everyone of them have there own texture and taste. There is a new addition to this combination by Magnum with there new flavour Magnum Choco Cappuccino. I had various blend of coffee and chocolate, I thought there could not be anything new made but Magnum changed my mind with the new flavour. Let me tell you the event of unwilling of the launch of Magnum Choco Cappuccino.

I had the pleasure to be a part when Magnum launched in Bangalore, you could read that by clicking here. The same was launch by our renowned chef Kunal Kapur. The new flavour was launch by renowned Pastry Chef Janice Wong and World Barista Champion Fritz Storm at JW Marriott, Bangalore.

The Pastry Chef Janice Wong spoke about chocolate and prepared treats for all the guests. Among all the wonderful treat I loved the chilli chocolate, this was the best chilli chocolate I ever had and my mouth is just watering now. The chef has also been a part of Top chef and that was how I identified her.

World Barista Champion Fritz Storm spoke about coffee and he prepared Expresso Champagne which I had pleasure to taste. The expresso champagne was refreshing.

Then Janice and Fritz paired up to make something together and it look magnificent. Those that got the pleasure to had it were very lucky. It was a Choco Martini.

Now it was time for having the new flavour. The same was given to all and after the count down we all had it at once, this was the most quiet movement in the event but the only sound that echoed in the venue was the crack of Magnum followed by the slight moan "Hmmmm" by almost every table. The ice cream was the best, I loved the crack, the coffee beans, coffee syrup and vanilla. For five minutes everyone was concentrating on the ice cream and this was followed by treats prepared by Janice. A wonderful evening hosted by Magnum.

The new flavour is available in Bangalore, you follow Magnum on Twitter @MagnumIND or join their Facebook page www.facebook.com/MagnumIND

No comments:

Post a Comment