Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Tim Tai Once again

This is my second visit to Tim Tai, you could read my previous visit on the following link http://evaluatedpirate.blogspot.in/2014/10/tim-tai-timd-in-for-tais-delights.html.

I was called to review the additions to the menu along with classic ones. The place has not changed a bit with respect to food and decor. This is the place I feel in love with Dimsums. I still enjoy most of their dimsums when ever i get a chance.


The place does not serve liquor, I have the Berry Ice Tea with was on the sweeter side. The sweetness was not for me but it is a good combination to majority of the food. If you have a sweet tooth then you will enjoy this drink till the last drop.


Dimsums:
For the dimsums we were severed Spicy soya & basil, Shanghai Chicken and Shrimp Hargao. The Shrimp Hargao was really good, I ending up having 3 to 4 of them. I personally did not enjoy the Shanghai Chicken and Spicy soya & basil.





Starters:
The starters that was served were Banana Leave Wrap Fish with Balinese Spice, Stuffed Chicken Wings with Glass Noodle Water Chestnuts. The Banana Leave Wrap Fish with Balinese Spice is among my favourite dish and the dish was made to perfection, the dish has its unique texture and it is the best way to start of with fish. The stuffed chicken wings with glass noodle water chestnuts was loved by all but I did not, I felt the dish to be kinda bland.





Main Course:
Tim Tai Special Chilli Coriander Noodle and Hakka Noodle and Garlic & Broccoli Fried Rice Vegetable with Malaysian Family Style Chicken, Vietnamese Spicy Prawn with Lemongrass. I like the noodle here as always and friend rice was normal. The prawns was cooked properly but I did not like the gravy. The Malaysian Family Style Chicken usual panasian dish.






Desserts: 
Water Chestnut Rubies with Coconut Milk, Apple Fritters with Blue Berry Compot and Ice Cream and Choice of Natural Ice Cream. The apple fritters with blue berry compot was amazing. Just make sure that you take a proper spoonful of everything on the plate to get the magical taste, if not you will not enjoy the proper combination of apple fritter with blue berry. The in-house ice creams available here are always is and it will excellent. The Water Chestnut Rubies with Coconut Milk was not up to the mark today, it did not have a consistence sweet flavour but during my previous visit I enjoyed the dish till the last drop.





No comments:

Post a Comment